Uptown Kingate
Welcome to Uptown Kingate! If you have yet to register, feel free to so at any time. If you are already registered, welcome back! Either way, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you have any issues with the forum, you can contact the owner at psychologicalcornbread@gmail.com.
Uptown Kingate
Welcome to Uptown Kingate! If you have yet to register, feel free to so at any time. If you are already registered, welcome back! Either way, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you have any issues with the forum, you can contact the owner at psychologicalcornbread@gmail.com.
Uptown Kingate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uptown Kingate

Welcome to Uptown Kingate, a place for casual conversation among comrades! Root beer is on Sir Barnsie.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings and Salutations!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Cornbread
Owner
Darth Cornbread

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Welcome to Uptown Kingate! I am Darth Cornbread, your spiritual leader and/or supplier of bad one-liners, and this is Bluefeather, my faithful servant starter pokemon. Feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the website. If you need any help with anything at all on the forum, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://uptown-kingate.board-directory.net
Bluefeather

Bluefeather

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Hello! I'm Bluefeather and I'm a moderator of this website. This is forums website where you can ask questions, have tournaments, and even just chat to your friends on the chat box! I hope everyone has fun on this website!

~Darth Cornbread's beloved starter

Last edited by Bluefeather on Fri May 06, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Barnsie

Sir Barnsie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi am I really human?who knows?i like to eat chicken
Back to top Go down
Sir Barnsie

Sir Barnsie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:41 pm

My Pokemon is empoleon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uptown Kingate :: City Square :: Café-
Jump to: