Uptown Kingate
Welcome to Uptown Kingate! If you have yet to register, feel free to so at any time. If you are already registered, welcome back! Either way, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you have any issues with the forum, you can contact the owner at psychologicalcornbread@gmail.com.
Uptown Kingate
Welcome to Uptown Kingate! If you have yet to register, feel free to so at any time. If you are already registered, welcome back! Either way, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you have any issues with the forum, you can contact the owner at psychologicalcornbread@gmail.com.
Uptown Kingate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uptown Kingate

Welcome to Uptown Kingate, a place for casual conversation among comrades! Root beer is on Sir Barnsie.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluefeather

Bluefeather

Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:10 pm

So... Which game is everyone going to get and which starter? For me, I'm going to pick Pokemon Sun and pick Litten. This game is adding at least two cat Pokemon and I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
HyperzeroBuster13

HyperzeroBuster13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm picking Litten too, but mostly because i have a tradition of picking the fire starter first.
Back to top Go down
Bluefeather

Bluefeather

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:16 pm

I think in every Pokemon Generation, I picked the fire starter
Back to top Go down
HyperzeroBuster13

HyperzeroBuster13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
Darth Cornbread
Owner
Darth Cornbread

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:56 pm

I'd rather get Moon, to be honest, but Barnsie is probably going to pressure me into getting Sun. For me... I like Litten, but I'm probably going to go with Rowlet.
Back to top Go down
https://uptown-kingate.board-directory.net
HyperzeroBuster13

HyperzeroBuster13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:35 pm

ooh see if and when it gets Gale Wings as an ability, i'm quitting competitive pokemon
Back to top Go down
Darth Cornbread
Owner
Darth Cornbread

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:37 pm

I just had to look up Gale Wings because I had no idea what it did. 

Derpy Diglett
Back to top Go down
HyperzeroBuster13

HyperzeroBuster13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Broken, huh?
Back to top Go down
HyperzeroBuster13

HyperzeroBuster13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Imagine a fighting type version, Close combat that always goes first:shock:
Back to top Go down
Darth Cornbread
Owner
Darth Cornbread

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Does this mean that my weird team of mostly tanks might finally have an advantage? 

#QuickGuardFTW
Back to top Go down
HyperzeroBuster13

HyperzeroBuster13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:41 pm

No because you'd have an increased chance of move failure
Back to top Go down
Darth Cornbread
Owner
Darth Cornbread

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:43 pm

HyperzeroBuster13 wrote:
No because you'd have an increased chance of move failure

Lord Whimsicott
Back to top Go down
Bluefeather

Bluefeather

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 8:18 pm

Big news! The typing for the starters have been leaked and the game is going to happen on multiple islands! Why I'm almost certain that it's going to be on multiple island is because of this picture.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/48/21/61/image10.jpg
This picture is part of the Pokemon Sun and Moon's map. If you look in the zoomed in picture, you can tell there's a boat station! There's also very few Pokemon centers and towns. This seems very fishy!
Back to top Go down
Darth Cornbread
Owner
Darth Cornbread

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Actually, I was suspicious that the game might have multiple islands for awhile. The new region is based off of Hawaii, after all, and one of the state's defining features is multiple tropical islands.
Back to top Go down
HyperzeroBuster13

HyperzeroBuster13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 3:28 pm

New rotom pokedex form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)   Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Sun and Moon (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1